Anything that brings joy and happiness is always welcome. One such thing is the New Year. Whether the previous year was good or bad, each of us wait for the New Year, hoping it would be better than the previous year.
Also, we Indians always celebrate it with a couple of must-do things during this joyous occasion – touch our parent’s feet, visit the temple and of course, decorate the house with flower garlands and rangoli designs.
[Also Read: Sankranthi Rangoli Designs]
These New Year rangoli designs may not be as detailed as Sankranti rangoli designs or Diwali rangoli or even the themed ones like Ganesh rangoli, and so on. But simpler ones such as flower rangoli or powder rangoli designs work better for New Year.
New Year Rangoli Designs To Try in 2021
1. This geometric rangoli design can brighten up any corner of your house. You may or may not add diya to this pretty thing. Although these diya signifies light entering the home.
2. Those who like creative rangolis can try this one with a gradient effect of colors.
3. If you wish to add some more element to the peacock rangoli, then you could try this –
4. Or, you could skip the doormat and make this one. You could choose between using rangoli powder or fresh flower petals, or a combination of both. Fresh flower petals of different colours work in pretty ways.
5. New Year brings hope and one needs to give light to the hope.. Try this one for New Years, these designs are not confined to Diwali.
6. Flowers signify freshness, and New Year is nothing less than that..
7. Simple yet detailed. Try this one indoors or as an outdoor rangoli design.
[Also Read: Flower Rangoli Designs]
8. Use your creative side and make figures and shapes that come your way.The most beautiful designs come from abstract ideas.
9. Looks like an embroidery, doesn’t it? Try this one in the corner of the house and you’ll be amazed at how it really turns out.
10. The devotional side of you can be incorporated into the design. You can write the name of the God or the Goddess with the rangoli.
11. Last minute plans of making a rangoli and do not have the required colors? Try this one..
12. How about a bouquet of flowers?
13. A devotional yet a contemporary design like this one will steal the show.
14. Parrots symbolize the reflection of self. It is also known that a parrot brings guidance and assistance to your ability to communicate with what you feel. So, how about reflecting that with a rangoli design?
15. Or in the end, how about some beautiful floral waterfall like rangoli designs?
[Also Read: Creative Rangoli Designs]
Impressed yet? Try these or come up with your own designs this New Year and share them with us too. Keep following our page for the latest rangoli designs and you will be surprised with the options we have for you to try throughout the year.
Images Source: pinterest