Happy December, Bonanzlers! I’m Judy, triage manager for the support team. I also own and operate my own business with a booth on Bonanza from my home in Kansas. I thought it would be fun to let loose and have Bonanza host a community-wide DIY sale! We can all create a coupon in our booths using the same code (BonanzaHolidays2020). Each seller can set their own discount for the code. As we spread the news of the site-wide sale, it will not only benefit our booths, but each other, as well! We will be harnessing the power of our sellers and harkening back to past, spontaneous sales coordinated in the Bonanza forums. The variety of sellers we have means there are gifts for just about everyone!
Everyone can join in!
- The sale is aimed at shoppers looking for last-minute deals in early December when shipping is still a safe bet to arrive by December 24.
- Our Community Sale will start on December 3rd and run through December 10th, 2020.
- Sellers can participate by creating a coupon code and naming it ‘BonanzaHolidays2020’.
- You can choose any percent for a discount on your coupon. Although your coupon code will share the same name as other sellers, the discount you create will be unique to your booth.
- Spread the word! Post it on your social media account, seller forums, and in emails. We are having ourselves a shindig!
Use ‘BonanzaHolidays2020’ as your coupon code
To create this custom coupon, hover over the “Selling” link located in the upper-left corner of any page and click the “Booth settings” link from the drop-down menu, then click the “Discounts & Coupons” tab. Enter your coupon code and discount amount in the coupon creation box.
To make the coupon public, click the button to “Publish this coupon.” Published coupons will be advertised in your listing headers, as well as on our Coupons & Deals page.
Be sure to save any changes you make before navigating away.
Removing existing coupons
Coupons will stack. If you have any other coupons that are active, you may want to remove them for now, so buyers don’t use more than one. You can always recreate them later. To remove a coupon, just click the “Remove coupon” link next to the coupon you wish to delete, then save the changes.
After the sale is over on December 10th, you can delete the ‘BonanzaHolidays2020’ coupon.
Tell all your friends!
To promote the coupon for your booth and the booths of your fellow sellers, be sure to spread the word. We’ll do our part too. Bonanza will share the coupon code “BonanzaHolidays2020” on Instagram and Facebook. We’ll send email notifications to buyers. We’ll also post it to our community forum!
Thank you to all my cohorts for joining me in Bonanza’s first site-wide sale! So jump in with both feet, set your coupon discount to suit your fancy, and put the pedal to the metal, ’cause we are fixin’ to have the biggest site-wide sale ever!